• Providing assistance with comparisons of new and existing, market analysis
• When available, viewing existing homes within new construction communities to consider all options and for price comparative purposes
• When it comes to features and selections, your Realtor can add value by letting you know which features are beneficial for resale.
• Ensuring you receive all possible builder incentives
• Negotiating the option for a home inspection
• Requesting assistance with closing costs as needed
• Negotiating attorney choice to represent you
• Providing guidance of which options should be done by the builder versus more cost-effective after the sale
• Review to ensure that builders contract contains key terms that will be beneficial to you
• Review to clarify that builder is paying costs that are customary for sellers to pay
• Identifying any unusual charges
• Assist with review of lender documents to ensure they are customary terms
• Advise best practices for Lender Selection / Rate Comparisons
• Manage key dates within the contract
• Coordinating with settlement attorney
• Check-in with your Lender and Builder throughout
• Support you with any questions, concerns or issues
• Coordinate Home Inspection if you choose to have on
• Helping you understand the warranty process
• Attending Pre-settlement Walkthrough
• Review final of Closing Disclosure
• Attend Closing
1. After a needs assessment, I will send you listings from the multiple listing service as well as any that I know from networking.
2. We will ensure you are pre-approved for a mortgage and have sufficient funds for required deposits.
3. We will schedule a tour to visit the sites and Register with me as your Realtor
4. After the first visit to the builder’s site, you may stop by subsequent visits without me
5. When you decide on a site, contact me and I will assist with asking any followup questions and schedule time with the Builders Sales Representative to begin the contract process.
PLEASE NOTE: TO BE SURE YOU CAN BE REPRESENTED BY A REALTOR FOR THIS IMPORTANT PURCHASE, YOU MUST ATTEND THE BUILDERS SITE WITH ME FOR THE VERY FIRST VISIT – BUILDERS HAVE STRICT POLICIES ON THIS